Construction & EngineeringNagaland Road Project
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MORTH) awarded the Nagaland road project to IL&FS Engineering Services on February 3, 2011. The project value is Rs. 1131 crores in which IL&FS Engineering Services’ share is 62% and the period of project is 36 months. The work involves two laning of Longleng- Changtongya road, Mon-Tamlu-Merangkong road, Phek-Pfutzero road, and Zunheboto-Chakabama road in the state of Nagaland under Phase A of Special Accelerated Road Development Programme for North Eastern Region (SARDP-NE)Brief Description of the Project (Scope of JV)
- Improvement of existing single lane road to 2 lane standards
- Construction of 1167 Nos. NP4 hume pipes culverts, and 105 Nos. of RCC slab culverts including extension of 79 existing NP4 hume pipe culverts
- Construction of 12 minor bridges and 12 minor bridges
- Construction of 6934.50 km of retaining wall and 4887 Rm. breast wall.
- Construction of 328.39 km of unlined drain along hill side of the road