Area DevelopmentSEZ Projects with MIDC
IL&FS has signed a Project Development and Promotion Partnership agreement with MIDC on June 22, 2006 for development of the following 4 SEZ's in Maharashtra in Public-Private Partnership
- Multi-Product SEZ at Nandgaon Peth, District Amravati - 1010 Ha.
- Pharmaceutical Specific SEZ at Krushnoor, District Nanded - 150 Ha.
- Agro-Processing (Dal & Oil Mill) Specific SEZ at Latur - 200 Ha.
- Textile Specific SEZ at Butibori, District Nagpur - 147 Ha.
IL&FS IDC is the project development advisor for the development of the above-mentioned 4 SEZ projects. IL&FS IDC is playing a major role from concept to completion for the SEZ including selection of private partner for the implementation of the SEZ's
The project development activities encompassed a wider role-play from concept to commissioning for the SEZ project
The project development activities covered a wide range of activities including:
- Site visits and site analysis
- Industry analysis
- Infrastructure analysis
- Demand Assessment
- Infrastructure Gap Assessment
- Master Planning
- Marketing strategy and plan
- EIA and EMP studies
- Business Plan
- Financial Modeling
- Feasibility Report
- Bid Process Management
- Selection of Developer
- Execution of various agreements
In a span of 10 months time the project development activities for all the SEZ's were completed. Now the projects are in the final stages with selection of private partner for the implementation of the SEZ being finalized for the SEZ's